Friday, March 1, 2019

Bond Pattern Books & Accessories for Sale

 NEW! From Kriskrafter - Stainless Steel Cast-on Combs for Bond machines.   Link to Cast-on combs

Here are some of the original Bond pattern books, now available in PDF downloadable format.  Available for sale here:  *please note that this link will take you to my store site.
Bond/USM Pattern Books for Sale  
Books shown for sale are:

301 Knitting Hints & Tips for the Bond Machines
Bond Stitch Encyclopedia Vol 1
Bond Stitch Encyclopedia Vol 2
Bond Gifts & Toys Pattern Book
Ultimate Style - Bond Pattern Book
Ultimate Sweater Machine Pattern Book






Check back once in a while as I plan on adding some NEW accessories for the Bond Machines...


HOME  

5 comments:

  1. I need direction for the cording machine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I am not sure what you mean? The direction of the carriage? The carriage goes both ways, left to right and right to left.

      Delete
    2. If you are asking about the magicord machine made by Bond, please search youtube. I just did a search via Google, and many items popped up. There is another spool knitter made for fine gauge wire. I've assumed you are asking about the one for yarn, the magicord.

      Delete
  2. I lost my pattern book for my sweater machine and didn't think I would ever find another one to replace it. Thank you so much for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What O want to buy is the plastic hem. I cannot find it. Would you please tell where I can buy it? I have a friend living in The U ited States who coul receive it for me. I live in México.

    ReplyDelete